We provide you information that’s needed to unlock a AT&T phone and all information regarding some questions you may have about your unlocking.
Unlocking AT&T device
This are the current requirements needed to be eligible to unlock your AT&T cell phone:
- It is necessary be an AT&T customer currently
- Your phone must be paid in full
- Your device should not be reported as stolen or lost
In AT&T current customers are allowed to unlock up to 5 devices each year per account.
For full details and information regarding eligibility requirements, you can visit the AT&T support website.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to unlock the AT&T phone, the best place to begin is at the AT&T Device Unlock page. This is the necessary information regarding your account status.
This are the data you’ll need:
- Your full name the account is registered to
- The last four digits of the account holder’s social security number
- The phone’s IMEI number. This number is the serial number. It can also be found dialling *#06# on all phones.
Alternative & reliable method to unlock your AT&T phone
If you can´t meet this requirements, don´t worry, we propose the best website to unlock your phone by code.
The unlocking is permanent and keeps the phone’s warranty.